Walking through the canals: the district of Navigli with your family
Private tour in the district of Navigli with kids!
Time travel is always possible strolling in the district of Navigli.
It’s like to walk in a black and white photo, when in was possible to drive a boat till the Cathedral, meeting women washing clothes in the canal’s water.
During our walking tour we can discover together fragments of everyday life, when the Darsena was one of the most important port of Italy, and people living in St Gottardo district used to product and commercialized cheese thanks to the milk arrived by boat from the rural areas sourrounding the city. During our nostalgic and funny tour at the same time, we will discover ancient courtyards, bridges an small alleis of the most frequently visited district of Milan.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- the history of the and the city
- something more about our culture and protection of our artistic heritage
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Milan
- Children ages recommended: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 1 hour and half
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 15
- Languages: ITA, ENG, FRA
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point:
In front of the entrance of the Duomo Museum
Tour with a qualified tour guide
- Not included:
Pick up from/return to the hotel
- Code: T_MI_4E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 6 people
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Milano
- Street: Piazza del Duomo, 12
- Zip Code: 20122