Venice for Kids: Private Family-Friendly Tour
Introduce your kids to the beauty of Venice on a 2-hour family friendly private walking tour!
Take an interactive guided itinerary that stimulates your children’s imagination but also engages adults, so that the whole family will experience Venice under a different light!
Experience Venice through the eyes of your children on our child-friendly walking tour.
Travelling with your children is surely an enjoyable experience but it can also be a little stressful! Venice, in particular, could seem difficult to visit in a proper way with your little kids with you. However, don’t worry, we have the solution for you! Joining this tour you will follow an itinerary filled with adventure and activities, specifically designed to engage your children with the history and art of this unique city.
You and your family will learn curiosities, stories and legends in a 2-hour walk from Rialto to St. Mark’s Square. Our guides are mothers themselves and have had a long experience in entertaining many ‘little rascals’ by triggering their interest in the city. Thanks to our tour both you and your kids will have fun and at the same time you all will discover the secrets of this magic city.
You will find out that Venice is really a place for kids!
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Venice
- Children ages recommended: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff
- Duration: 2 hours
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 10
- Languages: ITA, ENG, DEU, FRA
- Included tickets: Yes
- Skip the line: Yes
- Meeting point: San Bartolomeo Church, in front of Goldoni statue From 1 April to 31 October: 2.30pm From 1 November to 31 March: 11.00am
- Notes: Languages: Italian: everyday English: everyday French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday German: Monday, Friday
- Code: VeniceForKids
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 10 people
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Venice
- Street: St. Mark’s Square
- Zip Code: 30124