Treasure hunt the symbols of Bologna - Private Tour
The disclosure of traditions and hidden symbols of Bologna will be our main mission!
What's good to do in Bologna with your children? A treasure hunting organized guided tour is the best idea: a walk addressed both to adults and kids which let you find out the most characteristic places of the historic centre, discovering squares, towers, colonnades and ancient buildings.
The tour starts from the mysterious Piazza Santo Stefano, going on towards Piazza Maggiore, Piazza Nettuno and Piazza Re Enzo, letting you experience the strange "sound game" under the Podestà Vault and then walking under the Portico del Pavaglione and in the narrow streets of the Old Market.
It will be not only a treasure hunt but also a walk perfectly tailored to parents and children needs: you will be absorbed in the history, curiosities and customs of Bologna, having a pause near the oldest workshops to see some traditional crafts and worldwide famous cooking samples.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- the history of Bologna
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- encouraging behaviours aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Bologna
- Children ages recommended: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 2 hours
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
At the entrance of Santo Stefano Church (Piazza Santo Stefano)
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Pick up from/return to the hotel
- Code: T_BO_02E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 4 people
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Street: Via del Colosseo, 1
- Zip Code: 00184