The Vatican Museums with Kids
Private tour of Vatican Museum with Kids!
A jump into the small Vatican City State, that is full of history and culture, where we will discover the Vatican Museums, one of the biggest collections of classical and renaissance art in the world. A triumph of ancient works of art, one more famous than the next, and collected for centuries by the different popes, clever patrons and connoisseurs of art, preserved right in their stately dwelling, divinely frescoed.
Among the Laocoön and His Sons and Apollo Belvedere we get to the Sistine Chapel… a sheer visual and aesthetic emotion!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- the history of Vatican Museums
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- encouraging behaviours aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Rome
- Children ages recommended: 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 2 hours and half
- Season: All the year
- Excluded periods: Every Sunday, 29 June, December 8, 25 and 26, January 1 and 6 , February11, March19, April 5 and 6, May 1, August 15, Eastern
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG, ESP
- Included tickets: Yes
- Skip the line: Yes
- Meeting point: At the entrance of Vatican Museums
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Tickets skip the line
- Not included: Pick up from/return to the hotel
- Notes: Visit recommended for children over six years We recommend appropriate clothing to churches, shoulders and legs covered.
- Code: T_RM_03E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 4 people
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Street: Viale Vaticano