The Secret Corners of Burano – Morning walk
Discover Burano with your family!
This is the best way to truly explore Burano and live an experience off the beaten tracks: a nice stroll around the SECRET CORNERS of this fairy-tale little island (also part of the UNESCO World Heritage). We’ll talk about the history, traditions, legends and curiosities of Burano, and get some local advice on where to eat or go shopping like the locals do. An exclusive visit to the famous art of the lace is also included in the price of the tour. We will wait for you! Perfect for all the family!
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural, Walking
- Location: Burano
- Children ages recommended: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 1 hour
- Season: All the year
- Excluded periods: Monday; the tour is not available from 01/20/2017 to 02/03/2017
- Participants Max: 30
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
Bronze statue in front of the dock of the public boats, at 11:00 a.m.
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Pick up from/return to the hotel
- Code: T_VE_buranozanellaE
- Basic price includes: 1 Adults
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Burano, Venice