The Leaning Tower: 5W
Journalist for a day! Who, where, what, why and when
Why is the tower leaning? What is it exactly? Who built it? When was it built? Where was it built?
Let's play and be journalists for a day! After a stroll in the Miracles Square and a visit to the Cathedral, we will write an article about the most fasmous leaning tower in the world.
As a prize for our work we will enter the Tower, and after 273 steps we will observe the city and the beautiful view from the top.
As much as possible we will interview tourists.
What the children will learn:
- The use of medieval buildings
- Specific vocabulary concerning architecture
- History of the Leaning Tower
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Pisa
- Children ages recommended: 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 2 hours
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Yes
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point:
Fontana dei Putti - Piazza dei Miracoli
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
- Not included:
Pick up to/from Hotel
- Code: T_Torre_PI
- Basic price includes: Up to 2 people
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Pisa
- Street: Via Enrico Fermi 9B