Strolling in the center of Florence
Private tour to discover Florence with your children.
Walking with children trough the center of Florence, from the Cathedral to the Old Palace.
The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Giotto's bell tower and the Baptistery make up the religious center of the city.
We cross Repubblica Square, we discover all his secret corners and we arrive in the power center of Florence, Piazza della Signoria.
An easy way to visit Florence with kids.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- the history of Florence
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- encouraging behaviours aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Florence
- Children ages recommended: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 3 hours
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG, ESP
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
Churchyard of the Cathedral , via Martelli side
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Pick up from/return to the hotel
We suggest comfortable clothing for the walk and a hat to protect yourself from the sun in summer
We recommend appropriate clothing to churches, shoulders and legs covered
- Code: T_FI_04E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 4 people
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Street: Via del Colosseo, 1
- Zip Code: 00184