StrEat Palermo Tour
Street food walking tour of the old town guided by young tourist guides of Palermo
The itinerary takes place through the historical markets, the narrow streets and main squares of the old town.
The Streat Palermo Tour offers a comprehensive overview of the historical, artistic and cultural city.
Points for tasting the street food are selected according to product quality, originality of the recipe and the authenticity of the surrounding environment.
At the start of the tour to all participants is given the “Passport of the Mangione”, a souvenir of the culinary experience.
With every bite will be place a stamp in the Passport.
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Enogastronomic, Walking
- Location: Palermo
- Children ages recommended: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: Half day
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 20
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point:
Teatro Massimo, Palermo - ore 10.30
The glutton passport
- Not included:
Pick up from/return to the hotel
- Code: T_SI_20E
- Basic price includes: 1 Adult
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Palermo
- Street: Piazza Verdi
- Zip Code: 90138