Spherae Virtual Tour to discover ancient Rome with your kids
Let your children know ancient Rome thanks to the virtual reality that will make you relive the ancient beauty: What did the Circus Maximus look like? And Teatro di Marcello? Come and find out!
Visit and discover the beauties of ancient Rome with your children thanks to the first tourist visit that, using virtual reality, will take you to discover the most evocative places of ancient Rome.
During this guided tour for families with kids, thanks to the use of VR viewers you
can relive the beauties and the glories of ancient Imperial Rome.
During each tour, children will be provided with a multi-language audioguide and will be accompanied by specialized staff in a suggestive an evocative walk through Rome’s monuments, with stop intervals in which visitors will have the chance to wear the VR viewers and admire the visual effects of animated three-dimensional reconstructions around them at 360°. I
You can admire the ancient splendours of the Circo Massimo, the Forum Boario, the Teatro di Marcello, Piazza Venezia and the Foro di Traian.
It is possible to choose between six tours:
- two tours lasting 100 minutes with 6 virtual reality stations (from Foro di Traiano to Circo Massimo and the other way around)
- two tours lasting 50 minutes with 4 virtual reality stations ( from Circo Massimo to Teatro di Marcello and the other way around)
- two tours lasting 50 minutes with 3 virtual reality stations ( from Foro di Traiano to Teatro di Marcello and the other way around)
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Rome
- Children ages recommended: 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff
- Duration: 1 hour and half
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG, ESP, FRA
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point: Depending on the tour chosen the meeting places will be the following Belvedere Romulo e Remo; Foro Di Traiano; Teratro of Marcello.
tour with VR viewers
- Notes: Please reserve at least 48 hours in advance of the desired date
- Code: E_Virtual_Tour
- Basic price includes: 1 Adult
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Street: via di San Teodoro 36-38
- Zip Code: 00186