Private walking tour in Taormina
A private walking tour for families to discover the history of Taormina
This fantastic tour will guide you through what is commonly known as the Pearl of the Ionian Sea.
There is a unique atmosphere around its streets, architecture, squares, and monuments.
Many vestiges of a rich and complex past are to be found near a majestic Greek-Roman theatre. Taormina, which was founded in 538 BC, develops around an Agorà whose ruins were the settlement of the Roman Forum.
In the surroundings, you can admire the ruins of holy and public monuments: the Aphrodite’s Temple, the Roman Thermal Baths, and the Odeon.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- historical and archeological details on Taormina
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- encouraging behaviours aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Walking
- Location: Taormina
- Children ages recommended: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 2 hours
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 12
- Languages: ITA, ENG, ESP
- Included tickets: No
- Skip the line: Not necessary
Porta Messina in Taormina
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Pick up from/return to the hotel
- Code: T_SI_15E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 12 people
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Taormina