Private Walking Tour - Discovering Trastevere
An exciting walk along the alleys of the wonderful Trastevere.
One of the most famous and ancient districts of Rome, showing the wonders hidden in the streets and the beauty of monuments. We will visit the most important basilicas like Santa Cecilia and Santa Maria in Trastevere, but there will be corners, alleys, which still retain the atmosphere of Rome's past, where they also lived important people, such as the painter Raphael, that among these roads fell in love with the Fornarina.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- the history of Trastevere district
- customs and traditions of Roman
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- encouraging behaviours aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural, Walking
- Location: Rome
- Children ages recommended: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 2 hours
- Season: All the year
- Excluded periods: Sunday morning
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG, ESP
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point: Santa Cecilia Square
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Pick up from/return to the hotel
We suggest comfortable clothing for the walk and a hat to protect yourself from the sun in summer.
We recommend appropriate clothing to churches, shoulders and legs covered.
- Code: T_RM_13E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 4 people