Private Walking Tour – Aventine
Private tour for families to discover the Ancient Rome
Let's go to discover ancient places, walking through a real oasis of peace in the heart of Rome called Aventino, one of the mythical seven hills of the ancient city. the tour starts from the famous "Garden of Oranges", medieval stronghold of the family Savelli, where inside there is a rooftop terrace with a lovely view on the Tiber and the entire city.
After so much natural beauty, we return to the ancient history of the hill, because there are some of the oldest churches in the city: as S. Sabina's Church and S. Alessio's Church.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- the history of Aventine and of the famous "Garden of Oranges"
- historical and archeological details Ancient Rome
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- encouraging behaviours aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural, Walking
- Location: Rome
- Children ages recommended: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 2 hours
- Season: All the year
- Excluded periods: Sunday morning
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG, ESP
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point: Ugo La Malfa Square
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Pick up from/return to the hotel
We suggest comfortable clothing for the walk and a hat to protect yourself from the sun in summer.
We recommend appropriate clothing to churches, shoulders and legs covered.
- Code: T_RM_12E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 4 people
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Street: Via del Colosseo, 1
- Zip Code: 00184