Private Tour in Ragusa
A private tour for families to discover the wonders and history of Ragusa.
What did Ragusa look like before the terrible earthquake in 1693 which destroyed Val di Noto?
What is left of the medieval city?
Who rebuilt the city which today is on the list of UNESCO world heritage sites?
Together with your children we will find the answers by talking with stone masks and statues which adorn the churches' façades and the late baroque palaces!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- customs and traditions of Sicily
- historical details on Ragusa
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- encouraging behaviours aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural, Walking
- Location: Ragusa
- Children ages recommended: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 2 hours
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 12
- Languages: ITA, ENG, ESP
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
Piazza Repubblica in Ragusa - 10 AM or 5 PM (July & August)
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Pick up from/return to the hotel
We suggest comfortable clothing for the walk and a hat to protect yourself from the sun in summer
- Code: T_SI_01E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 12 people
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Ragusa