Private tour at the Scala Theatre Museum with your family
Discovering the Scala Theatre Museum!
Known as one of the most famous in the world, the Scala theatre has a small and beautiful museum.
In its halls it’s possible to discover ancient musical instruments, like the fortepiano owned by the young Giuseppe Verdi, and elegant paintings about singers and dancers involved in the history of the theatre.
If possible, we can face from one of the boxes and have a look of the theatre from the height.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- the history of the theatre
- something more about our culture and protection of our artistic heritage
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Milan
- Children ages recommended: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 1 hour and half
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 15
- Languages: ITA, ENG, FRA
- Included tickets: Yes
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point:
Piazza Scala Museo Teatrale alla Scala di Milano - at 10.00 a.m.
Tour with a qualified tour guide
- Not included:
Pick up from/return to the hotel
- Code: T_MI_5E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 4 people
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Milano
- Street: Largo Antonio Ghiringhelli, 1
- Zip Code: 20121