Private tour at the Giardini Margherita in Bologna
Private tour at the Giardini Margherita in Bologna with kids!
The “Margherita Gardens” are one of the largest parks in Bologna, for young and orderlies looking for a green oasis in the city.
Along the great avenues of Gardens we will take you for a walk in the greenery, listening to tales of culture and history, not forgetting a little break with games for children.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- the history of Margherita Gardens
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- encouraging behaviours aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Bologna
- Children ages recommended: 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 2 hours
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Yes
- Skip the line: Not necessary
At the main entrance of Gardens (Piazza di Porta Santo Stefano)
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Pick up from/return to the hotel
We suggest comfortable clothing for the walk and a hat to protect yourself from the sun in summer.
- Code: T_BO_08E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 4 people
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Bologna
- Street: Piazza di Porta Santo Stefano