Private family tour of Camogli and San Fruttuoso
Take your family on an exciting trip that will allow you to admire Liguria from the sea!
Get on one of the ferry boats that connect the enchanting fishermen village of Camogli with San Fruttuoso, famous for its abbey, reachable only by boat or on foot.
Come on board and learn something new about Mediterranean nature, savor local food specialties, listen to funny stories and follow your guide through small alleys, stone arches and fishing nets.
We will visit Camogli, Portofino and the Abbey of San Fruttuoso.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- customs and traditions of Liguria
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Genoa
- Children ages recommended: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: All day
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point: Camogli harbor (other possibilities to be arranged)
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Pick up from/return to the hotel
Entrance tickets to the abbey
This excursion is available only with favorable weather conditions
We suggest comfortable clothing for the walk and a hat to protect yourself from the sun in summer
- Code: T_GE_01E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 4 people
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Camogli