Private Family tour at La Galleria Nazionale in Rome to discover contemporary art with kids
Private family to discover the contemporary art of La Galleria Nazionale to learn about the masterpieces of the 20th century and experiment techniques and languages of contemporary art
Private tour at La Galleria Nazionale for family with kids
This guided tours for families are conceived to understand the artistic process of a selection of the collection's art works, discovering different themes, delving into the wide field of the most contemporary techniques and languages, through a narrative and engaging approach.
Brief laboratories, face to face with the art works, will encourage an interaction between visitors and will enrich their understanding.
Families will bring home a specially designed graphic support as a memory of the experienced tour and activities.
Scegli il Contemporaneo is a project by “Senza titolo”, conceived for Rome and designed for those who wish to undertake a journey of knowledge, to go through an active and participated relation with contemporary art in modern or historical venues of Rome, through the Museums’ collection and the experimental languages of Contemporary art.
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Rome
- Children ages recommended: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 1 hour and half
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 12
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: No
- Skip the line: Not necessary
La Galleria Nazionale in Viale delle Belle Arti 131
- Included: one hour and half tour Trained staff Educational material for kids
- Not included: Tickets
- Code: La_Galleria_Nazionale_EN
- Basic price includes: up to 2 People
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Street: Viale delle Belle Arti 131
- Zip Code: 00197