Pinacoteca of Bologna: a detective private tour!
Young and grown up Detectives discovering The Pinacoteca of Bologna.
Curiosity and attention will bring us to discover the kind of painting that has built the history of the city first but also of the Italian and the whole world art; a game/investigation where won’t be missing the storytelling of colors, figures, art and painting expression.
The famous Carracci, the talented Guido Reni and many others will be looking forward to “getting lost” together in this place of art and beauty.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- the history of Bologna and his artists
- customs and traditions of the city
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- encouraging behaviours aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Bologna
- Children ages recommended: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 2 hours
- Season: All the year
- Excluded periods: Every Monday, 25 December, 1 January, 1 May
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Yes
- Skip the line: Not necessary
At the entrance of Museum (Via Belle Arti 56)
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Pick up from/return to the hotel Tips (optional)
- Code: T_BO_09E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 4 people
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Bologna
- Street: Via Belle Arti 56