"Panelle", "Puppets" and "Puppeteers": workshops and age-old crafts in the market
Private tour for families to discover Palermo and its traditions
Have you ever seen the Capo market in Palermo?
You’ll be fascinated not only by its assortment of fish, fruit and vegetables, but also by the voices, sounds, contrasts, smells and colours around you. It’s a focal point of age-old know-how and crafts: like that of the “puparo” or puppeteer, the voice of the people of Palermo: a difficult and ancient art that’s passed on from father to son.
It’s a great experience for the whole family, where local craftsmen will welcome you into their workshops and show you the secrets of their ancient art.
A workshop to make a real Sicilian Pupo!
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Palermo
- Children ages recommended: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 3 hours
- Season: All the year
- Valid from: Tuesday, 05 July 2016
- Valid to: Saturday, 31 December 2016
- Participants Max: 16
- Languages: ITA, ENG, DEU, FRA
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
Palermo, Teatro Massimo
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Workshop for children
Food and drinks
Pick up from/return to the hotel
We don't advise to organize the tour on Sunday
- Code: T_SI_19E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 5 people
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Street: Via del Colosseo, 1
- Zip Code: 00184