Neapolitan walks with kids to discover the Underground and art’s stations of Naples
Private Tour for families with kids to discover the Underground and art’s stations.
Private tour in Naples for families with children to discover the underground stations of the city, which since 1995 have been progressively transformed into a museum dedicated to contemporary art.
During our walk we will choose three or four stations based on your interests and curiosity, we will explain you the ideas and suggestions that underlies the whole project of the Stations of art.
In this tour the children will visit a special museum, where they can move freely and where they will be more willing to learn and watch.
We will make clear the relationship between the under and the city above .
We will visit at your choice:
- Stazione MaterDei (2003) and Stazione Salvator Rosa (2001), colorful and cheerful, both designed by Atelier Mendini, with works by Mimmo Paladino, Ugo Marano, Riccardo Dalisi, Sandro Chia e Sol LeWitt.
- Stazione Museo (Gae Aulenti, 2001), where you can admire the black and white photographs by Mimmo Jodice and reproductions of various ancient sculptures, such as the Lacoonte and the Ercole Farnese.
- Stazione Toledo (Oscar Tusquets Blanca, 2012), one of the last inaugurated stations and perhaps the most beautiful, so much to win the prize of the most beautiful station in Europe. The station is illuminated by the work "Relative light" by Robert Wilson, while on the walls you can admire the mosaics of William Kentridge with a procession of figures and objects inspired by the history of the city of Naples.
- Stazione Università (Karim Rashid, 2010), where the interpretations of academic knowledge are transformed into sculptures and surfaces created with futuristic materials.
- Stazione Municipio (Alvaro Siza, 2015), the last station to have been inaugurated, minimal and extremely suggestive is also full of references to the ancient structure of the city of Naples.
Our expertise allows us to propose both an introduction and an interpretation of Naples focused on the needs of families with children from few months to 14 years.
We will try a special path for the children and often we will include activity and interactive games for all ages. We will encourage children to draw and take picture
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Naples
- Children ages recommended: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 2 hours and half
- Season: All the year
- Excluded periods: only limit of the closing days of undergrounds
- Participants Max: 12
- Languages: ITA, ENG, ESP, DEU, FRA
- Included tickets: No
- Skip the line: Yes
- Meeting point: Accommodation of families or other place chosen by the client easy to reach
2 hours tour
educational material (if necessary)
- Not included: tickets for museums and for public transport
Comfortable clothing is recommended.
Please book the activity at least 48 hours in advance.
- Code: Tour_EN_Station_Naples
- Basic price includes: Up to 4 people
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Naples
- Zip Code: 80100