Murano - Visit to the furnace and Glass Mosaic Workshop (free shuttle boat to Murano one way)
Visit to an authentic furnace of Murano and Glass Mosaic Workshop for children
Lets go to visit an authentic furnace of Murano and discover the secrets!
Following we will do with children a Glass Mosaic workshop!
Mosaic is one of the oldest techniques of Murano and some of the most spectacular examples in Venice are the Basilica of San Marco and the Church of San Donato.
Our small workshop will allow participants to use different pieces of glass, called “tessere” and several models of murrine “millefiori” to create their own personalized object.
Also suitable for beginners, each person will have to choose a wooden model representing a heart, a flower, a butterfly, a frame or plate and decorate it with the mosaic technique with all the glass materials available.
The created object can be used as a pendant for necklace, paperweight, keychain or decorative object.
Each participant will have 45 minutes of time and will be followed by our artisans so that the finished product is performed in a workmanlike manner.
Everyone will take away their own unique object in Murano glass!
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Murano
- Children ages recommended: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff
- Duration: 1 hour and half
- Season: Spring, Autumn
- Valid from: Tuesday, 15 November 2016
- Valid to: Friday, 31 March 2017
- Participants Max: 30
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Languages: ITA, ENG, ESP, FRA
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point: the meeting point is Campo San Bartolomeo (near Rialto bridge) at 8.50 am or 2.20 pm. opposite the Morelli pharmacy
Visit to the furnace
Glass Mosaic Workshopfree shuttle boat to Murano
- Not included:
Pick up da/per Hotel
- Code: T_VE_12
- Basic price includes: 1 Adult
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Murano
- Street: Fondamenta s.g. Dei Battuti
- Zip Code: 30141