Discovering Senigallia with your family
A special private tour for families to discover Senigallia
To the north of Ancona, Senigallia famous for its "velvet beach" of fine sand and for the Rocca Roveresca a legacy of the ancient family of Della Rovere.
The only monument of its kind, can be termed an extraordinary history book: it is the result of a combination of defensive structures built over the centuries, from the beginning of the city, on a site of decisive strategic importance.
Continuing the walk, we will visit the Forum Annoario: harmonious neoclassical brick structure, characterized by a verandah, which includes in its 24 Doric columns, the daily fish market, fruit and vegetables.
Mandatory stop at the Portici Ercolani, that line the banks of the river Misa with a suggestive sequence of one hundred and twenty arches of Istrian stone.
The visit will end in Piazza Roma, in the historical center of the city, with the seventeenth-century Palace of Government and the Fountain of Neptune of Roman origin.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- the history of Senigallia
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- encouraging behaviours aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural, Walking
- Location: Senigallia (AN)
- Children ages recommended: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 3 hours
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point:
At the entry of the Rocca Roveresca
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
- Not included:
Pick up from/return to the hotel
To go to the Rocca Roveresca is better to use the baby carriers
- Code: T_AN_12E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 4 people
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Senigallia
- Street: Piazza del Duca, 2
- Zip Code: 60019