Colosseum Full Family Tour
Experience Ancient Rome with our kids-friendly guides!
Touring a museum or an archeological area with the whole family might be a challenge: tours rarely are tailored on children or teen-agers or ready to adapt to your family needs and pace. In the Colosseum for kids tour our selected team of guides knows it’s not just about re-enacting gladiator fights or playing.. It’s about making them live a unique experience! This private 2 hours Colosseum for kids tour will give you and your family the opportunity to experience a new and more personalized way to visit the city, it’s perfect for all ages and is an engaging introduction to the magic atmosphere of the ancient Rome.
We will visit the ground level and the first tier of the Amphitheatre. Your tour guide will be local, licensed and will interact especially with your children explaining them the adventurous story of the largest stadium of the Roman Impire! Give the entire family an overview about Ancient Roman history, life, loves and (of course!) shows and gladiators fights! Swords and spears, lions and tigers, slaves and love affairs, political conspiracies and gigantic gilded-bronze statues…All these was part of the every day shows in the Colosseum almost 2000 years ago and will rivive through your guide’s words so to make your Colosseum experience unforgettable. What is the Colosseum for kids tour about? You will learn about the combats and about the behind the sceens facts, you’ll see where the gladiators barracks were and and where the wild animals, condamned to death and hunters were kept before the combat started. If you think that gladiators combats were the only shows performed in this amphitheater well, you’ll be surprised to know but how much more made a day at the colosseum great!
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Rome
- Children ages recommended: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff
- Duration: 2 hours
- Season: All the year
- Excluded periods: first Sunday of the month
- Participants Max: 10
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: No
- Skip the line: Yes
- Meeting point: Metro Coliseum Exit - The guide will have the JOY OF ROME sign
- Included: trained staff and educational material for children
- Not included: Tickets is not included in the tour price Skipe the line Tickets for the Colosseum: Adults: € 14 Children under the age of 18 are free. Only 2 Euros of booking fee.
- Code: colosseumforfamilyJOR
- Basic price includes: up to 2 people
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Street: Via del Colosseo, 1
- Zip Code: 00184