City tour Verona: all what you can't miss.
Walk for families with children in Verona, to discover the most famous places and mysterious and evocative corners of the city.
On this tour the city is browsed far and wide and we try to discover the little stories behind the great history: statues and monuments literally speak to us!
We go to the main sights, but expect to see also minor spots and learn about everyday life and local mottos or habits.
On the tour the city comes to life in front of your eyes. We meet at the arena, by the statue on horse of king Vittorio Emanuele, we say our names and our little adventure gets started.
Kids are entertained and engaged and magically it is them that ask for more to see and explore.
Verona is a very kid-friendly city, quite all pedestrian-only and not too big.
Kids feel at ease when they walk (or run) in the little alleyways of downtown and if they are not too small, they will go though the explanation of a sight on their own.
Parents are relaxed because kids are happy.
The tour is usually a self confidence experience for kids that are very proud of being able of interacting with the guide and learn things without the help of parents!
Are you ready? Hey! Do not forget to bring along your imagination!
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Verona
- Children ages recommended: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff
- Duration: 2 hours and half
- Season: All the year
- Excluded periods: Easter and Cristmas
- Participants Max: 20
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: No
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point: Piazza Bra - Statue of Vittorio Emanuele
- Included: 2, 5 h tour with a guide trained for working with children
- Notes: Please book at least three days before the requested date.
- Code: E_TOUR_VR_City_tour
- Basic price includes: up to 20 people
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Verona
- Street: Piazza Bra
- Zip Code: 37121