Bus Treasure Hunt along UNESCO’s Arab-Norman Palermo itinerary
Tour for families to discover the Arab-Norman Palermo through a treasure hunt
An original way to visit and get to know Arab-Norman Palermo: a bus treasure hunt!
Adults and children can take part, looking for clues and solving simple riddles about some of the monuments on the famous Arab-Norman itinerary, a UNESCO-listed World Heritage site, interviewing the “locals” or historical characters who have been “brought back to life” just for them.
Maps, concise guidebooks and other explanatory material will be available. Trained staff will be on hand at the most important spots along the way.
The treasure hunt is about earning points and not about beating the clock, to fit in with opening times and let you stop for refreshments or simply to admire the most beautiful sights in the city!
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Palermo
- Children ages recommended: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: All day
- Season: All the year
- Valid from: Tuesday, 05 July 2016
- Valid to: Saturday, 31 December 2016
- Excluded periods: Every Sunday
- Participants Max: 20
- Languages: ITA, ENG, DEU, FRA
- Included tickets: Yes
- Skip the line: Not necessary
Palermo, Piazza Pretoria
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Pick up from/return to the hotel
- Code: T_SI_18E
- Basic price includes: Tour up to 5 people
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Palermo
- Street: Piazza Pretoria