Baby Detective in Sirolo!
A special private tour of Sirolo: a pearl of the Conero!
Let's find out its history, with an urban tour that will lead to know its ancient castle and the medieval village.
The necessary tools? Maps, colors and ... .. a lot of curiosity!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- the history of Sirolo
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- encouraging behaviours aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Ancona
- Children ages recommended: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 3 hours
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
In front of the city theatre
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Pick up from/return to the hotel
- Code: T_AN_02E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 4 people
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Street: Via del Colosseo, 1
- Zip Code: 00184