Baby Detective in Recanati!
A special private tour of the city, with a treasure hunt for kids, mom and dad.
Through the alleys of Recanati, like little detectives looking for many little clues that will lead you to discover many interesting facts about the city and its most famous characters.
The walk in Recanati, will end with a visit to the gallery and works by Lorenzo Lotto.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- the history of Recanati
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- encouraging behaviours aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Recanati
- Children ages recommended: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 3 hours
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point:
Porta Nuova – Viale Colle dell’Infinito
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
- Not included:
Pick up from/return to the hotel
- Code: T_AN_01E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 4 people
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Street: Via del Colosseo, 1
- Zip Code: 00184