A family day in Genoa
A private tour for families to discover the wonders of Genoa!
Start your family day with a walking tour in the ancient port area and follow your guide to discover the development of the city in the course of time.
Walk close to the most known sights such as San Lorenzo cathedral and via Garibaldi, and let your kids be astonished by the spectacular view from Spianata Castelletto. Strollers are welcomed everywhere!
In the afternoon change perspective and relax in Nervi district, with a walk along the sea on the Anita Garibaldi promenade, the big park where children can run and play freely, and the Museums of Nervi, featuring XIX and XX century artworks.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- customs and traditions of Genoa
- developing and stimulating curiosity and creativity
- interacting with kids in a common learning context
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Genoa
- Children ages recommended: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: All day
- Season: All the year
- Excluded periods: Every monday
- Participants Max: 14
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Yes
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point: Piazza Caricamento (in front of the Aquarium)
Tour with a qualified tour guide
Worksheet for children
Entrance tickets to Museums of Nervi
Pick up from/return to the hotel
- Code: T_GE_04E
- Basic price includes: Private tour up to 4 people
- Availability: to be confirmed