Party "Legionnaire for a day!"
Learn how to use a sword a shield a bow with a javelin,become a legionary of Rome
Arrival guestes and short presentation of the activity in our classroom, History and organization of the Roman army,presentation of the weapons and safety rules for the training. Dressing up with tunics and military leather belts.
Training with wooden swords against fixed and moving targets,techniques with shields and swords,javelin against moving targets. Shooting with historical bows and arrows. Agilitypath.
End of activity refreschment offert with water,juices,fresh fruits,biscuits. Certificate of honorable discharge given,writte in Latin.
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Adventure, Themed
- Location: Rome
- Children ages recommended: 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 2 hours and half
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 80
- Minimum number of participants: 12
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
- Meeting point:
Via Clarice Tartufari, 2, Castel di Decima, RM
- Code: P_RM_legionari_E
- Basic price includes: 12 Partecipants
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Street: Via Clarice Tartufari, 2
- Zip Code: 00126