Party "Archeologist for a day!"
Learn the excavation’s technique, search your tresaures, become Archaeologist for a day!
Arrival guests and presentation of the activity in our classroom. Presentation of the tools useful for the excavation.
Beginning of the excavation,researching of the of the evidences,rescue and cleaning,transfer to the second place where a tomb was opened in the past ,observe and write what do you see!
Return to the class and drawning of the evidences,final test. Refrescnebt offert.
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Adventure, Themed
- Location: Rome
- Children ages recommended: 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 2 hours and half
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 80
- Minimum number of participants: 12
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
Via Clarice Tartufari, 2, Castel di Decima, RM
- Code: P_RM_archeologi_E
- Basic price includes: 12 Partecipants
- Availability: to confirm
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Street: Via Clarice Tartufari, 2
- Zip Code: 00126