Kids lab “We learn with…the ancient romans!”
Artistic kids lab to introduce children at life style of a typical family of Ancient Rome
Enjoy to discover how lived a noble family of Ancient Rome.
Children can learn the domestic operations, the role of family members, and some aspects of social life of this historical period, reserving a particular attention to ancient games that will be compared to the current ones.
Discovering a little bit of history, the kids will have fun in the realization of a personal work to take home!
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural
- Location: Rome
- Children ages recommended: 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 1 hour and half
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 25
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
at your hotel
Didattic operator Work’s material for children
- Code: KL_RM_01E
- Basic price includes: Up to 10 kids
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Zip Code: 00100