Kids Lab “We learn with…Michelangelo!”
Artistic kids lab to introduce children at the artistic works of Michelangelo
We'll discover what inspired the great work of "The Last Judgement" by Michelangelo Buonarroti, striving to grasp details and details.
Through direct observation, the use of lines and colors, children will be encouraged to develop a personal sensitivity to color.
Having fun, the children will discover their artistic talent and work in teams to create a work "personal" and "Group"!
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural, Themed
- Location: Rome
- Children ages recommended: 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 1 hour and half
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 25
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
at your hotel
Didattic operator Work’s material for children
- Code: KL_RM_17
- Basic price includes: Up to 10 kids
- Availability: to be confirmed
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Zip Code: 00100