Kids Lab “We learn with…Escher!”
Artistic kids lab to introduce children at the artistic works of Escher
Having fun to discover the enigmatic works of Maurits Cornelius Escher!
The children will be introduced to the understanding of the fascinating art of tilings. With the use of cardboard pieces of different shapes and colors, each child will be able to "build" his "personal" geometrical work to take home.
Lines, shapes and geometries meet scissors, card stock and fantasy to become real works of art!
- Modality: Private, on request
- Typology: Cultural, Themed
- Location: Rome
- Children ages recommended: 7-9 years, 10-13 years
- Family Friendly: Trained staff, Educational material for children
- Duration: 1 hour and half
- Season: All the year
- Participants Max: 25
- Languages: ITA, ENG
- Included tickets: Not necessary
- Skip the line: Not necessary
at your hotel
Didattic operator Work’s material for children
- Code: KL_RM_07
- Basic price includes: Up to 10 kids
- Availability: to be confirme3d
- State: Italy
- City: Rome
- Zip Code: 00100